[packagekit] themed icons

Matthias Clasen matthias.clasen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 08:01:04 PST 2007

Earlier, I sent a patch to fix handling of themed icons a bit, but I
forgot one place, see the appended patch.

I also noticed that pk-update-viewer.c does

        /* add application specific icons to search path */
        gtk_icon_theme_append_search_path (gtk_icon_theme_get_default (),
                                           PK_DATA G_DIR_SEPARATOR_S "icons");

Which won't really help anymore, now that icons come from the proper
theme. I don't have a fix for that yet.
One way to fix it would be to add PK_DATA to XDG_DATA_DIRS before
gtk_init(), I think. Maybe we need some
api in GtkIconTheme to support a app-specific lookup directory.

Matthias