[packagekit] exclude some upgrades

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Tue Nov 20 01:51:14 PST 2007

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 18:09:41 +0000, Richard Hughes scripst:
> We can't do this, else we have to pass an exclude list to the
> UpdateSystem method, which I don't want to do. I think we just have to
> bit the bullet and add "package broken" to the yum backend.

Thanks a lot.

Matěj

--
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma<at>jabber.cz

udwig Boltzmann, who spent much of his life studying statistical
mechanics, died in 1906, by his own hand.  Paul Ehrenfest,
carrying on the work, died similarly in 1933.  Now it is our turn
to study statistical mechanics.
	-- David L. Goodstein "States of Matter"