[packagekit] Location of launchers in the menu

Ken VanDine ken at vandine.org
Sat Oct 13 18:41:26 PDT 2007

I think we should put the launchers for pk-application,
pk-update-viewer, and pk-transaction-viewer  under Administration as
opposed to System Tools.  I think System Tools has turned into a
dumping ground for things that are admin like.  However, I think
System Tools is a place for just that... tools.  I think the
PackageKit stuff is more related to administration of the system and
belongs there.

We should change this:
Categories=GNOME;GTK;System;X-Red-Hat-Base;

To this:
Categories=GNOME;GTK;System;Settings;

pk-transaction-viewer I am not sure where it goes, it isn't really an
Admin tool... but it is closely related.

Just my $0.02, what does everyone else think?

--
Ken VanDine
http://ken.vandine.org