[packagekit] PackageKit and gnome-packagekit 0.1.0 release!

Tom Parker palfrey at tevp.net
Tue Oct 16 04:38:30 PDT 2007

On 16/10/2007, Ken VanDine <ken at vandine.org> wrote:
> I built the release tarballs for my conary packages, built just fine.

Weirder and weirder... I now can't reproduce the earlier results, even
with a clean unpack of the tarball. Possibly has something to do with
different settings between the earlier debian/rules I was using and
the new-and-improved cdbs version. The dummy backend builds without
faults...

What I *can* reproduce with the tarball is that backends/apt is
missing all of its *.h files....

Tom