[packagekit] 0.3.0 release schedule

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Wed Aug 6 06:59:33 PDT 2008

Hi Richard,

As just mentioned on IRC it's Ubuntu's feature freeze on
August 28th, so it would be great if 0.3.0 could be released
a couple of days before this to give us a chance to get it in.
It doesn't have to be perfect, as we can upload bug fix
versions later.

Freeze exceptions can be granted, so it's not a hard deadline,
but it's less work for us, so I would appreciate it if
the release could make it.

Feel free to grab me for anything that will help get the release
out, or when API changes are made so that I can try and
keep the apt backend up to date.

Thanks,

James