[packagekit] libpackagekit and docs

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 23:55:54 PDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-08-13 at 19:05 -0700, dantti85-pk at yahoo.com.br wrote:
> Hi, i was creating the docs of lipackagekit-qt
> and noticed an outdated page about libpackagekit,
> the concepts of package id are a little wrong, maybe a typo
> when wanting to say info you say data...

Sounds like a typo. Where did you see that?

> but not only that.
> and the pk-client.c still not have
> the descriptions (nor the signal) of the new
> values.

Got a file name and line number? If it's obvious please change it
yourself. Thanks dude.

> to be honest i don't know if Richard is still
> thinking if this changes will be on 0.3

I think the API in master is pretty much what you're going to see in
0.3.0.

> And the docs of libpackagekit-qt are almost done
> which also make me create lots of new convenience
> methods and improve some others. The docs of
> libpackagekit helped a lot on creating the qt one..
> BTW is there a copyright that forbids me
> copying the same text? :P

Well, it's under the GPLv2+ licence, but as I htink you are also under
GPLv2+, copy away :-)