[packagekit] slow connection & offline users problem.

Usama Akkad uak at aya.sy
Sun Aug 24 00:11:22 PDT 2008

Thank you, but getting things to work from command line isn't unknown to
me.
I know that Synaptic is GUI for apt and I don't need to use command line
when dealing with it.
In packagekit I miss that simple feature that synaptic has. and asks for
a little enhancement that Synaptic dosn't have which is Updating the
packages lists on off-line PC Using GUI.

Regards,
Usama