[packagekit] autoremove boolean added - please check your backend

Scott Reeves sreeves at novell.com
Wed Feb 27 15:07:32 PST 2008

It appears you did not add the new param to pk-application.c in gnome-packagekit.  I added the missing param (with what appears to be the default value elsewhere of "FALSE")  to fix the build.  I am not sure how you intend to expose this param so some more work may be required in the GUI.

<1204117803.3579.3.camel at draco.thos.me.uk>, Thomas Wood <thomas at openedhand.com>