[packagekit] Display of update details in pk-update-viewer

Matthias Clasen matthias.clasen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 06:59:50 PST 2008

On Jan 3, 2008 2:37 AM, Richard Hughes <hughsient at gmail.com> wrote:

> All those patches are great to apply, except the
> 0002-Remove-the-non-functional-More-Information-button patch - surely we
> need that with the current code?
>
> So please push all but 0002, thanks.

Having a single button will not really work when we get a list of references.
My current idea is to embed the links in the text view,  formatted nicely like
the links in the credits tab of GtkAboutDialog.

Also, there seems to be some uncertainty what the url parameter is
actually supposed to contain. Is it supposed to be the package
website, or further information about the update (e.g. a bugzilla
link) ?