[packagekit] Res: How does PK Download Packages?

mirttex85-pk at yahoo.com.br mirttex85-pk at yahoo.com.br
Fri Jun 20 13:27:15 PDT 2008

Well,
as far as i know pk does NOT download packages,
the backend does.
As each packager manager has different ways to download packages,
(i.e. diferent download locations...).
Imho the best way to servicepack stuff is a way like
installFile(), you do the download and pk installs for you.

as i said i'm not pretty sure this is the way.

Daniel.