[packagekit] poldek backend started

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 12:19:05 PDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-03-09 at 19:45 +0100, Patryk Zawadzki wrote:
> Just writing to let you know Marcin "megabajt" Banasiak of PLD Linux
> started the work on poldek backend for PK.
> Current patch available at
> http://cvs.pld-linux.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/SOURCES/PackageKit-poldek.patch

On initial review it looks pretty good.

> We are still missing various bits like working checkboxes in update
> viewer.

Sure, I'll need to break API a little soon to make those work as they
should.

> Also transaction count seems to only increase (something is
> wrong with finalizing transactions).

How do you mean? The transaction id job number increases?

> Marcin promised to join the mailing list discussion once he gets
> enough free time.

Well, I would like you to ask him to send me his public ssh key and
chosen username, and he can push that patch to the private git server.
That way, if we break internal API, then he get his backend fixed free
of charge :-)

Thanks,