[packagekit] Lots of new help text

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 00:21:09 PDT 2008

I've added a whole load of help text in commit
f9b1df9e849e9a531179ddcdeae62d151de7e4a8 -- it's designed to show the
user something useful when they click the [Help] button in a GpkClient
dialog, as before we just helpfully showed them the whole document to
wade through.

I would appreciate if somebody could check my spelling and grammar, and
also add any extra bits you think we need before I sync with GNOME svn
this evening.

If you want commit access, just ask. I've attached the interesting part
of the patch for reference.