[packagekit] Putting the include files

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 10:10:35 PDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-10-15 at 18:09 +0200, Adrien BUSTANY wrote:
> Well, currently we use two repos, one for the lib and one for the gui.
> I don't mind putting the Qt bindings in PK's repo, as it uses git
> too... If it's easier for you, then we can do that. KPackageKit will
> likely move in KDE's svn shortly.

Yes, I think it makes a lot of sense to put kpackagekit into KDE svn,
and the lib into (PackageKit) lib/packagekit-qt -- I can see that the QT
library is already behind the glib library, and I'm willing to fix that.

Can I just import the following files?

PackageKit-Qt/QPackageKit2/lib/

*.h
*.cpp
Doxyfile
CMakeLists.txt
QPackageKit

Then we can either connect up the buildsystem to automake, or we can
just run a cmake in the lib/packagekit-qt in the .srpm/.deb file.