[packagekit] Next release September 15th

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 09:36:26 PDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-09-10 at 16:41 +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:
> Next release of 0.3.3 is scheduled for Monday week, i.e. September 15th

Slight change of plan, I've been hacking on other stuff and life got
busy too. I'll do the release tomorrow.

> They'll be no major changes from me, just the usual cleanups and
> bugfixes.

I've rewritten a chunk of GpkClient in gnome-packagekit, and added a
codec target too. This needs testing.If you get a spare few minutes, can
you build the new gnome-packagekit, and yell on the list if anything is
broken.

Thanks,