[packagekit] Bad license in dummy backend

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 01:33:04 PDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-09-28 at 18:59 +0200, Adrien BUSTANY wrote:
> I'm using the dummy backend for my unit tests, and
> backend_get_details
> sends back GPL2 as a license, whereas pk-enum.c waits for GPLv2...

The licence property is not an enumerated type. The licence type can be
a composite type such as:

Python and LGPLv2+ and BSD and (MPLv1.1 or GPLv2+)

The best site I've found on this is the Fedora wiki,
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/LicensingGuidelines

I've added a note in the source.

> Btw, that dummy backend doesn't work at all, I can't manage to install
> packages with it ;)

Why? What happens? I use it every day for testing.