[packagekit] One click web based installation UI

Debayan Banerjee debayanin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 07:11:57 PDT 2009

2009/4/19 Jan Niklas Hasse <jhasse at gmail.com>:
> On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 3:23 PM, Abhradip Mukherjee
> <abhradipmukherjee at gmail.com> wrote:
>> This project will make s/w instalation on GNU/Linux systems much more easier.
>
> No, it will make s/w installation on Fedora easier.

I think its kind of an irony that a student will try to select a
project that suits the mentoring organisation more than the broader
Linux community. She will not suggest a system used by other
distributions (openSuSE, Ubuntu) simply because Fedora has maintained
its own standards all these years.

--
Be Intelligent, Use GNU/Linux

http://debayanin.googlepages.com/