[packagekit] app-install filter

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 08:52:22 PST 2009

On Tue, 2009-02-17 at 12:16 -0330, Roderick B. Greening wrote:
> As per our recent discussion, it would be beneficial to add a filter to the
> Client API for searching for end user application. Obviously an app-install
> framework for this would need to be put in place, and a filter to use it would
> be essential.

Added in 4a42c74d153564d24c8b90dd70f6c6ecb13f880e -- incidentally, I've
added a spec here that we can work on
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/packagekit/plain/docs/app-install-v1.draft

We've been working with some of the other distros and are trying to get
a specification drawn out that can be agreed upon. Comments welcome.