[packagekit] Can't build latest GIT outside of the source

Trever Fischer wm161 at wm161.net
Sat Feb 7 22:46:24 PST 2009

I recently tried making a clean build of PackageKit on a freshly installed
Fedora 10 system, and it can't complete.

It'll compile it all, but once it gets to docs/html/img/thumbnails, it
complains that there is no rule to make assassin.png. I'm not sure what I need
installed for it to work, but this should at least be detected during
configure. Even when running configure with --disable-gtk-doc, it fails at the
same spot.