[packagekit] src/pk-polkit-action-lookup.c needs polkit-0.92

Mounir Lamouri mounir.lamouri at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 01:04:54 PDT 2009

On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 8:21 PM, Richard Hughes<hughsient at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 3:11 PM, Mounir Lamouri<mounir.lamouri at gmail.com> wrote:
>> src/pk-polkit-action-lookup.c needs polkit-0.92 but is compiled even
>> if polkit-0.92 is not installed.
>> So header polkitbackend/polkitbackend.h is not found and compilation fails.
>
> I've raised the buildreq to 0.92 thanks -- 0.92 was released some time
> ago. See http://www.mail-archive.com/polkit-devel@lists.freedesktop.org/msg00093.html
> for the release announcement.

That was an issue (i didn't remember 0.91 was needed). But the main
issue is I prefer to use packagekit without policykit support but even
with this option disabled the file is tried to be compiled and as
polkit is not enabled, this is failing.
Try to build packagekit with --with-security-framework=dummy

Thanks,
Mounir