[packagekit] search terms should be "one word" ?

Daniel Nicoletti dantti85-pk at yahoo.com.br
Fri Jun 26 07:39:13 PDT 2009

>> SearchDetails: no spaces allowed, and error returned by server if done so
>> SearchName: spaces allowed, but both have to be found in same section
>> SearchName: spaces allowed, but not have to be found in the name
>I think there are some typo in there.
>You probably meant:
>- SearchFiles: no spaces allowed, and error returned by server if done so
>- SearchGroups: no spaces allowed, and error returned by server if done so
>- SearchDetails: spaces allowed, but both have to be found in same section
>- SearchName: spaces allowed, but not have to be found in the name
>
>If so, I agree.

my 2 cents, i think what Mounir said seems saner, (for the details part)
and this is the behavior i'm doing for aptcc,
but i'd like to know if there isn't any sence on:
"searchFiles: spaces allowed, but both have to be found in same section"
i'm doing this currently in aptcc, i don't have any use cases for that, i just
thought it wouldn't cost anything to me..

Daniel.