[packagekit] Res: multiple word searches

Daniel Nicoletti dantti85-pk at yahoo.com.br
Thu Mar 26 05:36:51 PDT 2009

imo it should match against fields,
word "one" in summary and "two" in details will probably have
nothing in common otherwise they would be together.

also in aptcc "foo bar" is for me like "fooANDbar",
and imho using | or & for the public target of packagekit
might not be interesting. As you said the later is more
likely, so i guess switching spaces for an AND
would be enough.

Just my thoughts :D
Daniel.