[packagekit] Packagkit Compilation HowTo Document Initial Version

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 09:32:16 PDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-03-27 at 21:37 +0530, Balaji G wrote:
> Hi Everyone
>
> Please find the attached file which contains notes on how to compile
> Packagekit and gnome-Packagekit. This document is the initial version
> and hence please let me know your comments and suggestions and feel
> free to add on to the document if you have any more.

Looks like a great start. Are you intending to have a separate document
in docs/ or have this information on the website?

If it's the latter, you probably want to be modifying the text in
docs/html/ -- but I'm not sure what file makes most sense. Ideas
welcome.

Anyway, keep up the good work! Thanks.