[packagekit] Not proposing gnome-packagekit for 2.28

Daniel Nicoletti dantti85-pk at yahoo.com.br
Fri Nov 6 03:37:06 PST 2009

Well actually this issue will be also solved with debconf
I'm writing a debconf script to handle conffiles.
So we just need to wait for one of the solutions
I proposed be accepted.

I'll try to start packaging it for Debian just to get some
feedback but untill a debconf solution is accepted it
will hardly get in the main repos.

Daniel.