[packagekit] Update for Traditional Chinese Translation

Tseng, Cheng-Chia pswo10680 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 04:36:00 PST 2010

In my opinion, switch to transifex.net might be more convenient for
transaltors.

After registering on fedora account system, I still have no writing
permission to fedora-transifex now. :s
I have sent a mail to trans-zh_tw at lists.fedoraproject.org and try to figure
it out.

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 7:47 PM, Richard Hughes <hughsient at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 24 February 2010 11:39, Tseng, Cheng-Chia <pswo10680 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I  knew that PackagKit is fermented in Fedora project, but why don't it
> use
> > transifex.net service to provide
> > all the translators to do the job instead of registering a Fedora user
> first
> > then translating on fedora-transifex?
>
> When we started, transifex.net was just an idea. If there's a
> compelling reason, we can switch. I'm not tied to the Fedora project
> transifex instance, it just supplied the infrastructure when I needed
> it.
>
> Richard.

Sincerely,
by Cheng-Chia Tseng