[packagekit] packagekit-glib2 is officially LGPL

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 03:17:25 PDT 2010

The packagekit-glib2 library was always meant to be LGPLv2+ (I've said
in many mailing list replies to this affect) but the file headers were
always the GPLv2+ ones. I think this mixup happened when the FSF
changed it's address and I just copied the new boilerplate somewhat
over-enthusiastically. I'll also add a COPYING file to the
lib/packagekit-glib2 directory to make it super-clear.

If anyone has any concerns or questions either grab me on list, off
list or on IRC. There's no evil plan going on, and the remainder of
the code is still GPLv2+ like always.