[packagekit] zif 0.1.1 released!

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 07:55:15 PDT 2010

zif is a simple wrapper around librpm and provides a C interface to
the Fedora metadata.

Version 0.1.1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Released: 2010-10-04

New Features:
 - Avoid state warnings when doing GetCategories (Richard Hughes)
 - Return an error from zif_repos_get_store() when the repo could not
be found (Richard Hughes)
 - Add zif_groups_get_cats_for_group() to get the categories for an
enumerated group (Richard Hughes)
 - If we pass a full category_id ('apps;education') to
zif_md_comps_get_packages_for_group() only consider the child (Richard
Hughes)
 - Disable profiling by default in ZifState to speed up SearchGroup by
26% (Richard Hughes)
 - When we do zif_store_search_group() we want to use the enumerated
groups, not the rpm groups (Richard Hughes)
 - Add zif_package_id_get_name() which is 9x faster than
zif_package_id_split() where only the name is required (Richard
Hughes)
 - Only propagate ZifState up to 1% resolution, which speeds up an
incredible 18% on pretty much every action (Richard Hughes)
 - Don't trample the GError if the metadata search fails (Richard Hughes)
 - If a required metadata file does not exist, then re-download the
repomd.xml and reload the store (Richard Hughes)
 - Ensure error handlers get set on child ZifState objects (Richard Hughes)
 - Make the output of 'zif repolist' aligned (Richard Hughes)
 - Add 'repoenable' and 'repodisable' commands to the zif command line
tool (Richard Hughes)
 - Remove a state child warning when doing GetDepends() (Richard Hughes)
 - Do not mix up results with the progressbar when doing 'zif
getdepends' (Richard Hughes)
 - Return refcounted arrays from ZifUpdate (Richard Hughes)
 - Add ZifPackage C accessors for version, arch and data (Richard Hughes)
 - Fix a ZifState warning in zif_store_remote_get_update_detail()
(Richard Hughes)
 - Don't abort with an error when zif_store_remote_get_update_detail()
can't find an installed package (Richard Hughes)
 - Only instantiate helper singletons when required in ZifPackage
(Richard Hughes)
 - Refuse to add duplicate ZifChangesets to a ZifUpdate (Richard Hughes)
 - Do not abort if the repomd.xml has additional unknown metadata
types (Richard Hughes)