[packagekit] Problems with GPK and Yum Plugins

rotru at br.ibm.com rotru at br.ibm.com
Thu Oct 7 16:17:15 PDT 2010

Thanks Richard and James for the help.

Like James said, the plugin used to work when I add a repo in the INIT
hook. I think latest yumBackend has a bug
and I need to take a look there to fix this problem.

Anyway, I changed my plugin and it seems to work. Not the way I would
like, but it is ok until I find a way to fix the yumBackend.

I did not played with Zif yet. Need to take a look, but , if it supports
plugins, would be nice whether packagekit supports them =]

Regards

Rodrigo Trujillo
Software Engineer
Linux Technology Center - Brasil