[packagekit] PackageKit-Gnome issues in Ubuntu Maverick

Jean Hubbard jean_p57 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 14 07:45:59 PDT 2010

I have submitted a bug in regards to this. Bug #634053. This has been in ongoing problem in Ubuntu. When it has showed the packages, they dont install. I believe that was the case with Lucid. The smart backend seems to have similar issues. Bug #598165. Hasnt worked at all since i been trying it in Karmic.

Regards
Jean