[packagekit] development git tree

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 03:44:04 PDT 2010

On 9 September 2010 11:25, Zhang, Qiang Z <qiang.z.zhang at intel.com> wrote:
> Is http://cgit.freedesktop.org/packagekit/log/ the development tree?
> But I have not seen any updates from yesterday till now, as Michael said he
> have committed some patches.

Right, that's the public git tree and normally lags the private tree
by a few hours.

> Searching from PackageKit git log, I have noticed
> git+ssh://git.packagekit.org/srv/git/PackageKit, but I can’t clone it.

Right that's the private tree for developers. I can give you access to
this if you like, but I would much rather switch to a conventional git
setup. I'll manually sync the tress now.

The alternatives are switching freedesktop.org (which is a pain in the
neck to get accounts setup) or github which is free, and accounts are
quick to setup. Votes more than welcome.