[packagekit] New git repo

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 09:34:07 PDT 2010

I've retired the old packagekit.org git tree. I've setup a gitorius
account, and think we should try this. It will provide us with quite a
few features we didn't have before, like git source viewing, and the
ability for people to clone the project in a sane way. It also means
we don't have to sync (or forget to sync) with freedesktop.org all the
time.

To see the repo, visit http://gitorious.org/packagekit

If you had commit on the old server, please create an account on
gitorious and send me a message with your *gitorious* username.

We'll give this a try for a few weeks, and if there are any problems
we'll revert back to packagekit.org. If gitorius works okay, I'll
retire the freedesktop repo at the same time.

Thanks.