[packagekit] Role Proposal RepairSystem and SimulateRepairSystem

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 08:49:55 PST 2011

On 9 December 2011 10:24, Sebastian Heinlein <glatzor at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Could you please have a look at the origin/repair-system branch.

Sorry for the delay. I've had a look, and it looks fine with one minor problem:

+               case PK_ROLE_ENUM_REPAIR_SYSTEM:
+                       policy = "org.freedesktop.packagekit.package-install";
+                       break;

I think we want a whole new PolKit policy there -- repairing might
involve removing packages and doing other crazy shit, so a new role is
probably a good idea.

With that change, please push to master. Thanks.