[packagekit] Application Installer Miniconf: Trip Report

Matthias Klumpp matthias at nlinux.org
Mon Jan 24 08:01:09 PST 2011

Hi!
This is very cool stuff! (Could become the biggest cross-distro
collaboration ever!)
Currently watching parts of the video :) Many thanks for your summary!
As I'm not so familiar with the XDG collaboration process: How can I
comment the specs or propose changes? Where are the new specs published? Is
this already "accepted" by the major distributions?

And one detail question: Does this mean App-Install will be dropped, as
the Xapian DB will take its place?
Kid regards
  Matthias