[packagekit] regarding aptcc backend and ServicePacks creation

Daniel Hernandez Bahr dbahr at uci.cu
Thu Mar 31 05:48:57 PDT 2011

Well I generated a copy of the list of installed packages in the system
and puted it on /var/lib/PackageKit/system.package-list and try to
generate a servicepack for a specific package (php5 just for the fun of
it) and apparently it worked, but i can't find the service pack anywhere
on the system ...

best regards,

Bahr.