[packagekit] Release Monday

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Thu Jul 12 06:40:12 PDT 2012

Sounds great!
I hope I can manage it to do some improvements on the Job stuff before
Monday (I'd like to try out some things regarding the upcoming
parallelization...) and to add some of the stuff I need for Listaller
later. (Just to avoid bug reports against it when I release a fixed
version of Listaller (which would possibly crash PK 0.8.2 without the
changes done))
In any case, don't delay the Monday release ;-)
Cheers,
   Matthias