[Pchdtv] pdHDTV-3000 card, kernel 2.6.11.3, pcHDTV-2.0 from www.pchdtv.com, no volume control in tvtime

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Mar 15 16:37:43 PST 2005

Greetings list;

The subject pretty much says it.  I do have sound, although I often
have to restart several times to get rid of a real tinny, distorted
sound, but the volume control slider in tvtime-0.9.15 is pretty well
greyed out, and stuck at zero.  This is when receiving ntsc, the only
thing available here so far.

Are the any patches to address this extant?

Many Thanks

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)