[Piglit] Modified mesa demo crashing

Eric Anholt eric at anholt.net
Wed Oct 5 13:52:03 PDT 2011

On Wed, 5 Oct 2011 17:19:33 +0200, Michal Suchanek <hramrach at centrum.cz> wrote:
Non-text part: multipart/mixed
> Hello,
>
> I modified a mesa demo such that it crashes on mesa 7.11 and runs on mesa git.
>
> I wonder if it could be added to piglit or if it's better to modify it
> in mesa-demos.
>
> It uses glDrawElementsBaseVertex so it's not something that will
> necessarily run on every card.

It will probably be easier to derive from one of the existing piglit
cases than it was to write this yourself already.  On the other hand, if
it was fixed in git and crashes in 7.11, that likely means that there's
already a test testing for it.  I'd recommend poking around at the
existing tests to see if it's not covered by something already.