[Piglit] Replacing GLUT -- Testing ES, EGL, core profiles, Wayland, etc

Jose Fonseca jfonseca at vmware.com
Tue Apr 10 12:15:15 PDT 2012

----- Original Message -----
> On 04/10/2012 03:34 AM, Jose Fonseca wrote:

This should be already possible today with apitrace, minus the fact that Apple tends to support different extensions (GL_foo_APPLE instead of GL_foo_ARB / GL_foo_EXT).
It's definitely possible with Windows apps, on similarly capable GL implementations.

This works because apitrace only replays glFoo verbatim, but always emulates glXFoo, wglFoo, CGLFoo, eglFoo, etc.

Jose