[Piglit] Deleting ~20% of glean/no more directory spam

Marek Olšák maraeo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 09:49:37 PST 2013

These tests aren't sufficiently covered by piglit tests and should be kept:
- fragProg1 (our main test for ARB_fragment_program, the piglit tests
aren't so useful as this one)
- paths (the only test for polygon stippling apart from pbo?)
- pbo
- stencil2 (tests glStencilMaskSeparate)
- vertProg1 (our main test for ARB_vertex_program, the piglit tests
aren't so useful as this one)

I'd also like to keep glsl1. I doubt it's fully covered by piglit
tests, and the more shader tests, the better.

I'd like to keep readPixSanity as well. It used to report failures
with r600g which no other test could reproduce IIRC.

My personal preference is to keep as many tests as possible, even
though some are partially redundant with piglit tests.

Marek