[Piglit] Help with finishing ARB_arrays_of_arrays

Timothy Arceri t_arceri at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jul 31 05:04:26 PDT 2014

Hi guys.

Is anyone interested in helping me finish of the arrays of arrays
extension by taking on a mentor type role for reviewing my piglit tests?
I'm just looking for someone I can cc in on the tests that will get
around to reviewing them at some point in time (no rush). It just seems
pointless to just keep resending the same patches to the list as I have
been doing so far.

I'm close to being able to submit a first attempt at enabling the
extension in Mesa but I thought it would be better to write some
comprehensive tests before trying to finish things off. I've already had
a bunch of compile test reviewed and committed, I've just got some geom
shader compile tests to be reviewed [1] and one test that extends an
existing varying packing test [2]. Once these are reviewed I will move
onto the linker tests with should be pretty straight forward and then I
will need a bunch of execution tests which will probably take the most
time.

Thanks for your time,
Tim

[1] http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/piglit/2014-July/011821.html