[Piglit] Piglit Plans

Tom Gall tom.gall at linaro.org
Thu Nov 13 14:24:12 PST 2014

Within Linaro we've recently picked up piglit and added into our
buckets of automated tests, running on Android.

We'd sure like to see piglit advance for GLES testing so there seems
like a lot of room for collaboration. More than willing to give it a
go.

--
Regards,
Tom

"Where's the kaboom!? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering
kaboom!" Marvin Martian
iDirector, Linaro Mobile Group
Tech Lead, Chromium, ChromeOS, Graphics, GPGPU
Linaro.org │ Open source software for ARM SoCs
irc: tgall_foo | skype : tom_gall