[Pixman] pixman make error

Andrea Canciani ranma42 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 11:09:59 PST 2011

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 7:16 AM,  <lwin_lee at dimension.com.tw> wrote:
> hi Sir, Madam:
>         When I compiled , the system show  a error message as the
> attachment. Please kindly advise me how to fix the problem. Thanks

Can you check if your "make" command is a GNU Make?
$ make --version
GNU Make 3.81

If it is not, it might be unable to correctly handle the "lastword"
command used in those lines.
You might also want to check if GNU make is available under a
different name on your system (sometimes it is called "gmake").