[Pixman] clang 3.0: Unsupported asm: input constraint with a matching output constraint of incompatible type!

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at freedesktop.org
Wed May 30 09:15:32 PDT 2012

My tinderbox (yuffie) is building pixman master using clang-3.0 (from MacPorts) for x86_64:

http://tinderbox.x.org/builds/2012-05-30-0005/logs/pixman/#build

I don't believe the changes were ever reverted.  Perhaps there is an additional issue that I'm not seeing.  Are you seeing this if you use configure.compiler=macports-clang-3.0? -2.9?