[Pixman] 0.29.2

Søren Sandmann sandmann at cs.au.dk
Fri Jan 18 16:15:51 PST 2013

Hi,

It's about time to get a 0.29.2 development snapshot out, but there are
some outstanding patches that I'd like to get in first. As far as I am
aware, all of these are ready to go in:

- Nemanja's MIPS fast paths

    http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/pixman/2012-November/002346.html

- Siarhei's 565 fast path iterators:

    http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/pixman/2012-December/002389.html

  It looks like the patches 1-3 were pushed, but not 4-6.

- Siarhei's fixes for bigger transforms:

    http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/pixman/2012-December/002417.html

- Chris' fast path for bilinear source with a solid mask:

    http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/pixman/2013-January/002486.html

Please push these if you agree that they are ready to go in. And if I
missed any, please push those as well.

Additionally, some patches from Chris are close to ready:

- add_n_8888 and add_n_8_8888:

    http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/pixman/2013-January/002465.html
    http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/pixman/2013-January/002469.html

  These just need new benchmarks and table entries for a8b8g8r8
  destinations.

- Always return valid functions from lookup_composite() and
  lookup_combiner()

    http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/pixman/2013-January/002496.html

  There were some formatting issues, and I'd like to see a patch against
  master rather than against the earlier patch, but other than that,
  these looked good.

It should be possible to get these in if new patches show up soon.

Søren