[Pixman] pixman-0.26.2 licensing issue

Peter Smith petersmith0818 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 07:11:31 PDT 2014

Dear Madam or Sir,

I represent the group of developers, who are in charge of creating a
cloud-based product. The soft we intend to develop is considered to be
proprietary, and the potential business model based on revenue from
end-user per stream.

The name of the library we interested in is "pixman-0.26.2".

In fact, I would like to find out if the business model we are going to use
requires any special conditions of licensing; if it does, it would be great
to know from you the details.

I am looking forward to hear from you asap.

Best regards,

Peter