Proposed: libxml2

John J. Boyer director at chpi.org
Sat Jul 31 04:29:19 EEST 2004

Daniel,

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004, Daniel Stone wrote:

> I'm proposing EITHER OF libxml2 or Expat with this mail.

I've used both expat and libxml2, and I vote for libxml2. the reasons are
that it is much more comprehensive and that libxslt and libgdome2 are
built on top of it. Also it is being very actively maintained.

John

--
John J. Boyer; Executive Director, Chief Software Developer
Computers to Help People, Inc.