using plymouth for a little more than boot animations

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Thu Jun 25 14:08:44 PDT 2009

Hi Charlie,

2009/6/25 Charlie Brej <plymouth at brej.org>:
> Do you have the images that are used for these? I should be able to make
> something that suits you now.

Thanks a lot for the offer, I'd love to see this happen but I should
first tell you that we decided to stay with OLPC's custom boot anim
for now. We got held back on the serial console and performance issues
with plymouth and decided to stay with something that we already have
working for the time being. I hope we can return to this.. I haven't
forgotten about the performance improvement patches that were posted,
I've just been tied up with other things.

To answer the question though, you can find the images in the images
subdirectory of this git repo:
git://dev.laptop.org/users/cscott/act-gui
http://dev.laptop.org/git/users/cscott/act-gui

Daniel