X11 test renderer

Charlie Brej plymouth at brej.org
Sat Oct 3 03:36:42 PDT 2009

On 03/10/09 07:26, Ray Strode wrote:
> Right, since it's X11 renderer specific, and the X11 renderer is
> really just for debugging,
> I'd say make it configurable through environment variables.
Makes sense.

> - Only iterate the gtk event loop when X events come in
Wow, didn't know you could do that.

> - Postion windows next to each other like they're two monitors next to
> each other.
Ah, now I see the reason for the X and Y in the frame buffer areas.
Now, how do I present this to the scripted plugin? Either you have to know which
head you are drawing to, or have a continuous area where each head exposes a
part of it (xinerama style).

> We can merge this master now if you want, or whenever you think it's ready.
Yeah, tested and works for me.