Keyboard input / init + questions

Jerome Martin jxm at risingtidesystems.com
Thu Sep 30 01:07:37 PDT 2010

Ray,

Thanks a lot for pointing this to me, it is very kind of you.

However, please note that I am not blocked at all on my current project by
any plymouth issue, everything I needed to be fixed is fixed from my side
(patches to plymouth, patches to sysvinit). So really, take the time to fix
this for the best benefit of the majority of your users community, but do
not worry about my own schedule :-) I have a plymouth_testing branch in my
git repo set up without sysvinit patches, debug mode on, my plymouth patches
out, etc., so feel free to ask me to test again though, I'd be glad to
help/test new commits.

Best Regards,
Jerome

--