Does plymouth scale splashes?

Ray Strode halfline at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 04:33:57 PDT 2011

Hi,

It's up to the theme.  Each display detected causes the
.add_pixel_display method from the plugin to get called.
The theme then calls ply_pixel_display_set_draw_handler for that
display and can render anything it wants in
the draw handler.  All the existing themes try to make the rendered
scene look nice at the given monitor resolution, but you can do
anything you want.

--Ray