[Pm-utils] Question about hooks and suspend-hybrid.

Victor Lowther victor.lowther at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 19:07:18 PDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-07-01 at 13:59 +0200, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
> Well, i can code this in s2both. I need to overhaul the exit codes anyway.
> In-kernel suspend cannot do hybrid anyway AFAIK.

Out if curiosity's sake, to you already have the exit codes for s2both
picked out?  I have gone ahead and modified the tuxonice sleep module to
modify $REVERSE when we went into a hybrid sleep and ended up waking up
from disk, and I would like to go ahead and make the same sorts of
modifications to the uswsusp module.

--
Victor Lowther
Ubuntu Certified Professional